BBQ King's BBQ Ribs Recipe
Welcome to the latest issue of the Chargrill Chat.
This issue is going out to people 694 people
The first issue of the Chargrill Chat went
out to just 5 people!
1. What's New At The Barbecuehut
2. Recipe - BBQ King's BBQ Ribs
3. BBQ article - Essential Accessories
What's New At The Barbecuehut?
To be quiite honest, there's not a lot been going on at the Barbecuehut
during the last couple of months.
Lots of other things have been going on and I've just not had much spare time
to add to the Barbecuehut.
One big thing that happened last month was my 50th birthday; although I tell
everyone that I'm only forty-ten. It sounds better :-)
As you might expect the food of the day was barbecue and I have to thank my
best freind Chris for all the work that he put in. We started the smokers going
at 11.00am and the grill at 2.00pm.
Chris kept serving food from 3.00pm to 10.00pm, for about 80 people; a fantastic
job. As usual the beer can chicken was the highlight of the day.
I've been looking to buy a new barbecue grill now that my Brinkmann Proffessional
is coming to the end of it's life and was looking at the Weber 57mm Premiunm.
But then I came across a wholesale offer on a batch of Kingsford 26" (66mm)
at less than half price. These are currently selling on Amazon UK at £150
($230). So I jumped at the chance and bought some. My plan is to sell 8 and
cover the cost of the one that I'm keeping. So I'll be listing them on Ebay
UK in the very near future.
Download Your Complimentary copy of the
Finest Quick and Easy Recipes" Cookbook.
Discover The Easy Way to Great Tasting Meals In
$19.99 Value - Yours Free!
Recipe - BBQ King's BBQ Ribs
This recipe from one of the ebooks in the E-CookBooks
library which is an excellent resource for 100's of recipes.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Makes: 1 pound (450g)
- 2 Pounds Pork Loin Ribs
- Dry Spice Rub (recipe follows)
- 4 cups canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Rub ribs well with some of the Dry Spice Rub and refrigerate,
covered, for 4 to 6 hours.
- In a saucepan combine tomato sauce, tomato, sugar,
Worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, water, and 1/2 cup
Dry Spice Rub and cook over very low heat for 3 hours.
- Preheat a grill or smoker over low heat until hot. Add ribs and
cook, covered, for 3 to 5 hours.
- Brush with sauce during lastminutes of cooking.
- Serve with remaining sauce, coleslaw, and
Dry Spice Rub:1 cup chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons seasoned salt
In a jar combine all ingredients well and store in a dry place, covered, until
ready to use.
BBQ Article: Essential Accessories
Contrary to the title, it's not essential that you need any accessories to
make excellent food on your BBQ grill. But from years of experience, the accessories
listed below are what I class as essential. They won't necessarily make you
a great griller, but they do make things a lot easier. So, not in any order,
here are my top 10:
- A wire brush for cleaning your BBQ. Get a long handled one if possible.
- A long heavy duty mitt. Get one that covers most if not all of your forearm.
- Two sets of long handled tongs.
- A couple of long handled basting brushes.
- A set of sharp knives.
- A portable spot light. This makes things a lot easier when cooking at night.
- An assortment of re-usable, flat bladed, metal skewers.
- A side table for preparing your food.
- A cool box for keeping you food in.
- An instant read meat thermometer takes away a lot of the guesswork.
I've not included things like aluminium foil, paper towels, aluminium trays
etc, as these are consumable items.
There are lots of other things that are nice to have, hinged fish baskets,
an apron, a vegetable basket for use in the grill, etc.but I'd count them as
luxuries not essentials.
The Ultimate Guide To A Delicious
Who Else Wants to Discover Simple Secret Recipes for Mouth Watering, Fall
Off The Bone Ribs, Chicken & BBQ Sauce So Tasty You'll Be the Envy of
Your Guest's Will Line Up For Seconds...Begging For More!
I'm Going to Share With You the Closely Guarded Inside Secrets & Recipes
of the Worlds Best Grill Master
Discover more including "$30.00
Back In Your Pocket - Take Advantage of this Unprecedented Offer Today"
This is Not Like Any Other Guide
You've Read On Grilling
That's it for this issue of the Chargrill Chat.
I hope that you enjoyed it.
If you have any requests, or a recipe, or tip to share that you think other
readers might like, or even if you disagree with anything in this newsletter,
please email me at email@example.com