Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks are easy to make and to eat - you can eat
them with your fingers. Either make you own sauce or use a shop bought one.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Marinate time: 2 hours, or overnight
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 9 fl oz (250ml) of your favorite barbecue sauce. I used The
Top Secret Barbecue Sauce Recipe. If
you want to find out more about it, I've written a short review. Read
- Using a sharp knife make 3 slashes through the thickest parts of the drumstick.
- Place the drumsticks in a bowl and cover thoroughly with the barbecue sauce.
Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cook over a high heat for about 25 to 30 minutes. Turning occasionally and
brushing with the sauce.
- Serve your barbecue drumsticks while they're hot.