The Mediterranean butter sauce gives this barbecue salmon filletwith a butter sauce recipe a real Italian flavour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Mix together the butter, garlic, chopped olives, sun-dried tomato paste, salt and black pepper until well blended.
2. Cut a deep, 5cm (2 inch) long slit through each salmon fillet, taking care not to cut right through. Spread the butter mixture into the slit and then carefully close the slit.
3) Place the sage leaves over the slit, enclosing the butter.
4) Place a slice of Parma ham over the slit and then wrap around the salmon.
5) Knot a chive around each salmon fillet to secure.
6) Cook the salmon over hot coals for about 4 to 5 minutes per side until the Palma ham is crispy and the salmon is cooked though. Serve with a lemon wedge for squeezing over.
We hope that you enjoy this barbecue salmon fillet with butter sauce recipe. Please come back for more as we're adding more all the time. Better still, sign up for my free newsletter.
Do you have a favorite barbecue recipe?
Here's you chance for you to contribute to the Barbecuehut and share your recipe with other people that love barbecue salmon.
It's easy to do, just follow the simple step-by-step process.