A recipe for barbecue salmon kebabs, marinated for 15 minutes and served with a fresh tomato sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Marinade time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For the tomato sauce
1. Place the salmon in a shallow dish and sprinkle over the cornflour (cornstarch), salt and pepper. Add the beaten egg white and coat the salmon. Put in the refrigerator and chill for 15 minutes. Meanwhile make the sauce
2. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and coarsely chop. Chill in a refrigerator
3. Thread the pieces of salmon onto 6 skewers, alternating the pieces of salmon with the chunks of red and green pepper.
4) Grill the kebabs over hot coals for about 10 minutes, brushing frequently with olive oil to keep the fish moist.
5) Slice the ciabatta bread at an angle to produce 6 long slices and lightly toast on the grill.
6) Spread the sauce over the slices of toasted bread, then top with a barbecue salmon kebab, and serve.
I hope you enjoy this barbecue salmon kebab recipe. Please comback for more recipes as I'm adding them all of the time. Better still sign up for my free newsletter.
Do you have a favorite barbecue recipe?
Here's you chance for you to contribute to the Barbecuehut and share your recipe with other people that love barbecue salmon.
It's easy to do, just follow the simple step-by-step process.