Barbecued Spicy Chicken Wings
Barbecued spicy chicken wings are really easy to make, and you eat them
with your fingers. My favourite type of barbecue food! To save time I make the
sauce for them the night before and keep it in the fridge until it's needed.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 18 chicken wings
- Oil for cooking
For the sauce
- 9 fl oz (250ml) of cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- ! teaspoon of paprika
- I small, roasted red pepper chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 9 fl oz (60ml) of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and mix well together.
Pour the sauce into a jug or bottle.
- Rub the chicken wings with the oil and cook over a hot grill for about
10 to 15 minutes. Stir the sauce and drizzle it over the wings every
- Turn over and repeat for the other side. The sauce will separate and
so will need stirring frequently prior to drizzling.
- Serve your barbecued spicey chicken wings while they're hot.