Sticky Chicken Wings
Sticky chicken wings are always popular and the recipe below gives both a
hot and sweet flavor. If you prefer your food less spicy, omit the cayenne pepper
from the marinade.
Preperation: 10 minutes
Marinade: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- 18 Chicken Wings
- 4 fl oz (120ml) tomato ketchup
- 2 fl oz (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 fl oz (60ml) honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Tobasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Put all of the ingredients except the chicken into a bowl and mix well together.
- Make 2 or 3 cuts in each chicken wing and place in a shallow bowl.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the chicken wings and ensure that they are
fully coated. Cover and place in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill the chicken wings over medium hot coals for 14 to 18 minutes, turning
occasionaly until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.