An Easy To Make Accompaniment To Indian Food.
|Tandoori chutney is to be found in every tandoori
restaurant. It is easy to make and goes well with barbecue tandoori dishes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 6fl ounces (175ml) of yoghurt
- 1.5 teaspoons of fresh chopped mint
- 1.5 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 0.5 teaspoons of garam masala
- pinch of green food coloring powder
- pinch salt
- pinch sugar
1. Mix all of the ingredients together and serve.
More Tandoori Recipes
Tandoori Boti Kebab
Tandoori Murgh Hariali (Green Tandoori)
Tandoori Naan Bread