Thai Barbecue Prawns
(Barbecue Grilled Shrimp)
|This Thai barbecue prawns dish makes use of shop bought Red Thai curry paste for |
ease and quickness.
| || |
Prawns, also known as shrimp are a favorite on the barbecue.
So this recipe could also be called Thai barbecue grilled shrimp.
- 3 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of mustard
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of cane sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of red Thai curry paste
- 18 Large prawns
- Put all of the ingredients except the prawns in to a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add the the prawns, thoroughly cover with the marinate, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Thread the prawns on to soaked bamboo skewers, 3 prawns per skewer.
- Grill the prawns over a high heat for about 3 minutes per side basting with the remaining marinade.
- Serve immediately.
Thai Barbecue Prawns related pages:
Thai Coconut Rice
Thai Style Bananas
Thai Chicken Drumsticks
Thai Sesame Noodles